The abstract submission opens in February 2022.
Abstract submission is open.
Please note that your abstract will only be reviewed after your registration.
Your abstract submission is divided into:
- Abstract content in English
- Lay abstract in English
- Lay abstract in German (optional)
- Abstract contents are limited to 3000 characters including spaces
- Lay abstracts are limited to 2000 characters including spaces
- Avoid any pictures and graphics
- Please add four keywords to your abstract
- You can select your preferred type of presentation: oral or poster
- Ciliopathies: Clinical Aspects and Therapeutics
- Genetics and Mechanisms of Classical Ciliopathies
- Cilia and Basal Body Structure
- Ciliary Sensing and Signaling
- Cilia and Cancer
- Motile Cilia and Flagella
- Cilia and Metabolism
- Emerging Developments in Cilia Research
- Cilia in Neurons
- Ciliary Protein and Membrane Trafficking
- Other Topics